Our whole premise is built upon putting real people first. We understand the growing concerns around privacy and want to make it clear that what we're building is, in some ways an answer, to that.
The website only operates when you have signed up to the service and agreed to the terms and conditions. If you not wish to sign up the app will not operate or send any data. libretux.com website doesn't send personal user data.
- The website doesn't send or store your Personal Data.
- If you use website, you browsing activity is also encrypted.
- All communication between the website and our servers is encrypted. Not even we can see your data.
- We do not track any other browsing activity.
- We don't store any data on your general browsing habits.
- We do not track pages you view on website.
- We are 100% respectful of your browser privacy settings. The website does not operate in incognito or privacy mode.
- We do not access or alter in any way your browsers' settings, cookies or other private information